|Type:||Mine Laser Marking Machine||CNC Or Not:||Yes|
|Marking Accuracy:||0.01mm||Marking Area:||70mm*70mm 110mm*110mm 160mm*160mm 300mm*30mm|
|Power:||10W 20W 30W (According To unibet indiana)||Laser Source:||Import 10W America CoherenT Metal Laser Tube|
|Cooling Mode:||Air Cooing Mode||Marking Speed:||≤7000mm/s|
HIGH Accuracy Mini Fiber Laser Printer For Metal , MAX 7000mm / s Speed
Production For Mini Fiber Laser Marking Machine:
The optical fiber laser marker is the third generation laser marker system developed by our company with the most advanced technology in the world. It uses optical fiber laser to output laser and realizes marking function through high speed scanning galvanometer system. The optical fiber laser marker features high electro optic conversion efficiency, air cooling, small size, high quality output beam, high reliability, long service life and energy saving.
Product Feature For Mini Fiber Laser Marking Machine:
1. Marking with no consumption expense and lower cost.
2. Permanent mark, not easy to wear.
3. Long life time
4. Powerful software, can be compatible with software files such as CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc. Support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP and so on, can directly use SHX, TTF font. Support automatic code, serial number, batch number, date printing, bar code, two-dimension code, automatic number jumping, etc.
5. No need water cooling facility
6. With stable performance, compact size, low power.
7. The fiber laser marking machine makes beam of excellent quality.
Technical date For Mini Fiber Laser Marking Machine:
|Laser marking Power||10W||20W||30W|
|Fiber Beam quality||M2≤1.4||M2≤1.8||M2≤1.8|
|Laser Marking speed||0.5KW||0.8KW||1.2KW|
|Fiber Laser wavelength||1064nm|
|Laser marking Working area||50x50mm-300x300mm|
|Fiber Laser Minimum Line width||0.01mm|
|Laser Marking Repeated precision||±0.001mm|
|Fiber laser cooling system||air-cooling|
|Laser marking Power supply||AC220V/50Hz|
|laser marking machine Dimension||800x680x1200mm|
Application For Mini Fiber Laser Marking Machine:
It is widely used in fields that have high requirement on depth, smoothness and fine, such as clock and watch, mold, bitmap marker, etc.
Mainly applied to the higher marking precision such as mobile phones buttons, plastic translucent keys, electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tools, accessories, knives, eyeglasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, luggage buckle, cooking utensils, stainless steel products and other industries.
to the products.